Eurolines presents FAMILY TICKET and invites families to travel by bus up to 40% cheaper. All routes where FAMILY TICKETS apply, are marked by the symbol
- FAMILY TICKETS are offered to the groups of 3-6 persons including 1-2 adults and at least one child.
- Two children up to 7 years of age travel FREE OF CHARGE.
- For the third and subsequent children under 7 years of age – 50 % discount.
- For children from 7 to 10 years of age – 50% discount.
- Adults are persons older than 18 years.
- Children are persons younger than 18 years. Provide an ID document with a proof of age to the driver.
- FAMILY TICKET is not valid if a group of passengers does not meet the definition of a family.
- FAMILY TICKETS are returned according to the general procedure. One passenger’s ticket belonging to the FAMILY TICKET cannot be returned, only all tickets are accepted for return.
You can buy FAMILY TICKET on www.eurolines.lt