Go from Vilnius to Gdansk on our comfortable Eurolines Business Class buses!
Planning the trip is really easy, as we go to Gdansk every second day.
Choose our new buses and enjoy the comfort of Eurolines Business Class.
Ride our comfortable Eurolines Business Class buses to Gdansk and enjoy the services onboard:
- Extremely comfortable seats
- Free movies, music and e-magazines at our Media Center
- Free Wi-Fi*
- Sockets for charging your devices
- Air conditioning
- Clean and tidy WC
- More room for your feet
- Experienced and polite bus drivers
* Please note that the Internet quality depends on the geographical position of the bus. Wi-Fi may be unavailable at certain locations.
Every fourth ticket is at half price
Good news for all our loyal customer! You can now travel with Eurolines and save! Purchase three international Eurolines tickets and get the fourth ticket at half price!
All you need to do is present three Eurolines boarding card stubs at our ticket office at the bus terminal or travel agency, or send their electronic copies at email@example.com, and you will get your fourth ticket to Gdansk at 50% off! Read more about our Loyalty Program.
Purchase a family ticket and ride the bus to Gdansk with your family at 40% off.
- Family ticket is available to a group of 3-6 people, including 1-2 adults and at least one minor child under 18 years of age.
- You can take two children under 7 for FREE.
- The third and fourth child under 7 years of age will get a 50% discount.
- Tickets for children between 7 and 10 years of age will be discounted by 50%.
You can purchase family tickets for all routes marked with the family symbol: .
Return ticket at 10% off
Purchase a return trip for the Vilnius – Gdansk – Vilnius route and get your return ticket at 10% off. Plan your trip by bus ahead and pay less when you return from Gdansk.